Hello # – Wir sind im App Store gestartet (Hinweis: teilweise in englischer Sprache).

• Zero Stars from me and Iphone 6S , IOS 15.8.2, requires 17 which will never be there for my old fart.

Any plans to support IOS 15 :?:

As this is an entirely new project started from scratch at the beginning of this year, I wanted to use all the latest features and abilities of SwiftUI, which is the framework used to develop Hello #. SwiftUI makes it a lot easier for me to build things more quickly. As it is fairly new, it evolves very quickly and drastic changes are made and implemented each year to make it better. I made the choice to support iOS 17 onwards for that reason. I am sorry your iPhone 6S is not compatible, 9 years for a phone is quite impressive. I hope you will amend your review once you are able to use and try Hello # for yourself.

• Finde ich auch daneben eine neue App mies zu bewerten bloss weil diese auf nem, in Smartphone-Jahren gemesssen, Uralt-Gerät nicht läuft :( Noch dazu bei nem Non-Prophit-Projekt !

#1 Premium in Laser Red - Eclipse Black, Smart OS v1.3.2 / 20.33.10.23423.40436 / Hello Smart App 1.4.14 / Hello # App 1.0 (44)

Navi-SW 0.05.12.15.24.03.1a.10 Navi-DB N.J.A2.24.00.01.00 Hidden Features des Smart #1 - klick / Smart #1 FAQ-Thread -> klick

früher: Mercedes C118 CLA 250e Coupé, Mercedes W211 E 420 CDI, BMW E38 750iA-V12, BMW E32 740iA-V8, BMW E32 730iA-V8, Opel Omega B 2.2i 16V, Opel Omega A 2.0i, BMW E23 730R6, BMW E21 320R6, Opel Manta B GT/E, BMW E10 2002tii

• Finde ich auch daneben eine neue App mies zu bewerten bloss weil diese auf nem, in Smartphone-Jahren gemesssen, Uralt-Gerät nicht läuft :( Noch dazu bei nem Non-Prophit-Projekt !

Calm down, I wrote it here it and not in the App store, how can one score an App which I even can't download . 0 is not disrepectful its N/A or "no contest", Smartie

• As this is an entirely new project started from scratch at the beginning of this year, I wanted to use all the latest features and abilities of SwiftUI, which is the framework used to develop Hello #. SwiftUI makes it a lot easier for me to build things more quickly. As it is fairly new, it evolves very quickly and drastic changes are made and implemented each year to make it better. I made the choice to support iOS 17 onwards for that reason. I am sorry your iPhone 6S is not compatible, 9 years for a phone is quite impressive. I hope you will amend your review once you are able to use and try Hello # for yourself.

Thank you for your answer and I wrote 0 stars ( aka N/A) here only, Ì have nothing entered in the APP Store and I understand your rationale to limit the wild device circus, hope is dying lastly.

• Phhh Ihr mit Eurem neumodischen Zeugs: das muss auch über BTX mit DBT-03 gehen.

Abgesehen davon hat man die Töne beim Akustikkoppler nicht nur beim Verbindungsaufbau gehört... das geht da ja gar nicht :P

#1 Premium in Laser Red - Eclipse Black, Smart OS v1.3.2 / 20.33.10.23423.40436 / Hello Smart App 1.4.14 / Hello # App 1.0 (44)

Navi-SW 0.05.12.15.24.03.1a.10 Navi-DB N.J.A2.24.00.01.00 Hidden Features des Smart #1 - klick / Smart #1 FAQ-Thread -> klick

früher: Mercedes C118 CLA 250e Coupé, Mercedes W211 E 420 CDI, BMW E38 750iA-V12, BMW E32 740iA-V8, BMW E32 730iA-V8, Opel Omega B 2.2i 16V, Opel Omega A 2.0i, BMW E23 730R6, BMW E21 320R6, Opel Manta B GT/E, BMW E10 2002tii

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Andimp3 ()

• Calm down, I wrote it here it and not in the App store, how can one score an App which I even can't download . 0 is not disrepectful its N/A or "no contest", Smartie

Thank you everyone to defend us against this rudeness 😆. I suppose German humour is not only lost in translation but also between Germany regions sometimes

I’m writing to let you know someone started a similar project on Android. He just posted yesterday on the other forum.

He might welcome some support and encouraging. Go share your love Android users!

• chriscat thanks for the advert, I appreciate it!

I'm also present on this forum, so anybody who prefers contacting me here, please do (German or English works for me).

I'm particularly looking for help with the backend code, i.e. the connection to the server. I'm currently digging through some code by other community members to get this done in java.

The frontend, i.e. the UI, has advanced well, all using local mock data. I'm also working on some stuff that goes beyond what the original Smart app offers - will share more once i know it'll work with the backend. Stay tuned (then a separate thread).

Sorry for the OT for this quick teaser.