Hello # (englisch)

• Hello# cannot work in the background. This feature is in work. Stopping apps working in the background is default by the operating system to save battery.

Indeed. You can open the charge standby screen that keeps the app open.

We started a new part for the app to add widgets, live activities and ABRP in background but the challenges were numerous and big. it will take us a long time to fishing. Maybe months

Meanwhile we paused that work and started working on smaller updates that we can deliver quicker.

• But even when Hello# is active and running in the foreground, the display will eventually turn off or go into lock mode. Do I need to disable iPhone automatic lock of the iPhone for it to run flawlessly?

It is not ideal but that screen prevents your phone from locking itself.

IMG_5187.png

IMG_5186.jpg

If you have an idea of screen to keep the phone from unlocking let us know

• It is not ideal but that screen prevents your phone from locking itself.

In my case, the SOC values of the Hello # app and ABRP also diverge during the route, either up or down, although ABRP's live data icon shows green all the time, i.e. live data reception is confirmed.

I will prevent the iPhone from locking so that the Hello # app can permanently send data to ABRP. Let's see if there are still creeping deviations.

#1 Pulse 05/24-, 1tkm

Corsa-e 11/20-, 19.8kWh/100km, 43tkm

AMP+-ERA-e 02/18-05/24, 19.2kWh/100km, 197tkm

Zoe Q210 08/16-02/18, 20.2kWh/100km, 54tkm

• As far as I know, you have to program it. For example, the app „pon“ (shopping list) you can set it, when using the app, that the lock screen is deactivated.

I'm not a programmer, but I know that there are some apps that do have this feature.

We are working on this feature, and I do have this option already on my own iPhone. But it's not reliable. Because your GPS in the car is very hungry in memory and CPU, Apple decides to stop all background activities and you can do nothing.

so we are not releasing it because people will keep saying it doesn't work, and we will have to say they must start the app every 10 minutes.

The solution we are working on is Silent Notifications. It's also what makes Widgets and Live activities reliable instead of freezing on old data when Apple decide to free resources for something else

• I tried to fix this. but it seems the info shown in ABRP is an estimation of theirs.

we were not sending the charging power yet. We kept it for later. So any number shown was from them.

When we actually started sending the real power, it still ignored it to show the wrong number.

I keep trying a few things. But I will be mostly fast charging in DC in the coming days due to a road trip, and in DC charging we only have Amps :( I'll try again when we are back

Update: a last try before sleep seems to be working. if it's confirmed, I'll push that to TestFlight and it will be in next update 1.2.0

• In Home Assistant (ich habe kein iPhone und unterwegs nur Android) wird die Ladeleistung mit vielen Kommastellen angezeigt. Hello # wird die selben Daten abrufen. Der Ladestrom wird bei mir etwas niedriger angezeigt, weil ich ihn wegen einer alten Leitung sicherheitshalber etwas reduziert habe.

Die Ladeleistung sieht man, wenn man das Bild öffnet.

Screenshot_20240530-064251_Opera~2.png

26.1.24: Smart #1 Premium Cyber Silver Metallic - Eclipse Black (OS 1.3.2)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Goldbacher ()

• we were not sending the charging power yet. We kept it for later. So any number shown was from them.

Ok, that makes sense. Then it can only be an estimate from ABRP, and we are eagerly awaiting the OBD integration of the Smart within the ABRP app to get the charging power values. :)

#1 Pulse 05/24-, 1tkm

Corsa-e 11/20-, 19.8kWh/100km, 43tkm

AMP+-ERA-e 02/18-05/24, 19.2kWh/100km, 197tkm

Zoe Q210 08/16-02/18, 20.2kWh/100km, 54tkm

• Ok, that makes sense. Then it can only be an estimate from ABRP, and we are eagerly awaiting the OBD integration of the Smart within the ABRP app to get the charging power values. :)

Meinst du den da kommt was bei ABRP bezüglich Smart#..

Premium Meta Black Metallic uni - Interieur: Touch

Bestellt: 12.März 2023 - Übernommen: 05.04.2023 :love:

Auslieferort: Köln -- OS: 1.3.2 -- 20.33.10.23423.40436

• Meinst du den da kommt was bei ABRP bezüglich Smart#..

Implementation of BLE Live Data for Smart #1 and #3 - OBD Requests - A Better Routeplanner
    It would be nice if ABRP can implement a BLE live data connection for all Smart #1 and #3 car models. The CarScanner App with database 1.105.7 is already…
    abrp.upvoty.com

We gave them the details. They are not picking it.