Beiträge von chriscat

Yesterday I had the same issue before the update to v1.4.6 on iOS. Updated and it didn’t fix it

I deleted the app and installed again and it worked again.

First time I was happy to see this infuriating login page that I get multiple times a day

Jetzt fehlt nur noch das Auslesen des SoC bei der Routenführung. Ich habe die Entwickler von Pump angeschrieben, dass es bereits ein widget gibt und Berücksichtigung des SoC beim Überschussladen mit EVCC dank ioBroker.

How do you write to the developers? We made a list all together on the French forum and I’d like to share a summary. Where are they based?

I wonder why users of this forum know so much and we have to read here for reliable information on what is coming. How do they share with you?

Dass du mit dem gleichen Nutzer in der App dann ständig rausfliegst und dich neu anmelden musst.

Das glit übrigens auch für die API Nutzung. Und schwubb sind schon 4 der möglichen 5 User weg....

I confirm it. It’s a pain in UK where we are not allowed to have more than 1 user. No digital keys.

Each time I start Hello Smart app I have to login again even if it’s 5 minutes later

I don’t understand they didn’t manage to keep our username at each disconnection.

chriscat
    Thanks, I think this already helps me to understand the problem. I'll try to implement a possible way to fix this behaviour. It's obviously a permission thing.

I'll try to implement a possible fix and will come back to you if that's ok (for testing).

i suspect something like that but you might need a proxy to look at it happening when you change car.

I could share one car with you so you can try. I am moving house. I can’t help with a proxy for now.

in addition to support for multiple cars, it could also improve the reliability if we understand this authorisation.

I think I needed to login again in hello smart for a user to work via API. When the user hasn’t been used for a little while . but it takes a while to reproduce. It could be related

Of course I can help with testing the possible solution when you think you get one. That would make the whole thing easier than one user per car

Could you maybe debug it a little, put your credentials directly in the script and check it with different vins? Basically it's just one api call inside the getCarInfo() method. The result of it is already logged on the console (huge json response). I only have one car so I can't double check.

The other day, I already tried everything I could think of. But today the test was even simpler:

1. The widget works for Car A, I confirm it by going in scriptable and run it.

2. I go to hello smart, which is showing Car A and I change to look at Car B

3. I go back to scriptable and run the same script for Car A and it fails with following consol logs

Code
    2023-11-18 14:09:09: Found apiAccessToken.
    2023-11-18 14:09:09: Signing api request with hmac *********
    2023-11-18 14:09:10: status code: 200
    2023-11-18 14:09:10: {"data":null,"code":"8160","httpStatus":"OK","success":false,"hint":null,"sessionId":"***********","message":"Currently no permission to operate"}

4. I go back to hello smart and switch to car A

5. The widget works again perfectly

Noch eine Idee: Irgendwelche besonderen Sonderzeichen im Passwort? Zum Beispiel ein , oder ein ;

sorry I forgot I had to change my script too because of special characters in the password! I should have shared it and forgot:

see the change I made here:

see if adding those

encodeURIComponent(userName) and encodeURIComponent(password) fixes your issue. My API user password was starting with a '&' and it didn't like that at all.

chriscat
    Thanks for verification. The temperature is from the inside of the car. It changes here all the time, especially at night (7 degrees last night). If you start the air condition from the app, it should definetly change. That's one reason why I put it there. In a future update, I was thinking about starting the air condition from within the widget (bigger size).

I see, it will be handy in winter.

I made it work for 2 cars with this small change https://github.com/marco79cgn/ios-scriptable-widgets/pull/3

I had to use 2 different users. A given user can access only the latest car that was accessed in the App.

I also noticed that if a user wasn't used in too long, I have to login with it in the Hello Smart app to make the widget work. Did you notice the same thing with a dedicated API user? needing to logon with hello smart if you haven't used it in too long.

Next step: I will change the image for each car to be able to recognise them. 2 are blacks, and I will mirror one to make it the UK one

IMG_1835 2.jpg

Also, with the address format in France, number would come first. but I'm not bothered by it.

Indeed. All makes perfect sense. I suppose it’s also why I got the message my 12V battery was low and I should start the car. I never had such a message from hello smart before.

battery draining by locking the car every few minutes and maintaining the Bluetooth connection from next room.

All seems to work now. I even tested successfully the location today.

Thank you

Is the temperature useful for you? It never gets updated for me. It stayed tonight at 24 and update to 17 only when I started the car