Beiträge von chriscat

Vielen Dank für diese tolle Alternative. Kann man zusätzlich zum Navi ABRP auch PUMP einbinden? Das wäre super.

Automatische Übersetzung (englisches Original unten)

Wir hatten noch nie von Pump gehört. Wir haben es gerade installiert.

Laut ihrer Website https://www.pumpapp.co/en/support/index.html stellen sie keine API zum Senden von Daten bereit, sondern das Gegenteil: Sie möchten, dass Smart eine API bereitstellt, und stellen die Verbindung her zu Smart.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 14.54.28.png

Teilen Sie uns mit, wenn Sie eine andere Möglichkeit gefunden haben

===== Original in English =====

We had never heard of Pump. We installed it just now.

According to their website https://www.pumpapp.co/en/support/index.html they are not providing an API to send data, it's the other way around: they want smart to provide an API and they would make the connection to Smart.

Let us know if you found a different possibility

Thank you all for your help.

ABRP is a nice addition. Even when BLE dongles will be supported we still need to update the battery percentage when we are outside the car.

As this is a beta. We still ask to discuss the new

Features and provide feedback. As it is not convenient to speak in 3 different forums I ask users to provide feedback in the forum accepting all the languages (Italian, Spanish too). We are all comfortable with auto translate tools and it’s nicer than repeating everywhere the same things.

Glad some of your are sharing the news here. Thank you for that.

Do you know when the official Hello# will be available in the app store?

Apple requests Smart approval if we keep the app the way it looks today.

Our contacts at smart are all for it but they have been looking at it with their legal team for weeks. I just hope they will answer before most of us will have to choose our next car

ABRP’s CEO response:

Zitat

We issue quite a few HA API keys, but it would be much better if somebody wrote an ABRP plugin for HA so that we could share the same API key for everyone (and just have user/vehicle tokens for each user).

So nothing is stopping us on that side.

Nice!

Now I’m tempted to start the work on an ABRP integration, universal for all cars.

https://github.com/martijnpoppen/com.abetterrouteplanner

This is the Sourcecode site, i think it is similar to HA

I don’t know Homey. I see this repo is requesting the user to provide the api key

com.abetterrouteplanner/lib/abrp/abrpOAuth2Client.js at main · martijnpoppen/com.abetterrouteplanner
    A Homey app for ABRP. Contribute to martijnpoppen/com.abetterrouteplanner development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Code
    api_key: Homey.env.CLIENT_SECRET

this.api_key = params.api_key;

I asked directly ABRP their position on HA-like projects. They answered quickly usually.

With this example above I suppose the hardest is already shared: a JavaScript library

If ABRP gives api key to each user, we could make it work. I am just surprised they would answer every email but why not?

Für den Homey Smarthome hat jemand schon eine App programmiert, da logt man sich mit den ABRP Zugangsdaten ein und dann wählt man sein Auto aus eine Liste aus, das Problem dabei ist, ich bekomme die Daten von Smart nicht in Homey.

Deswegen denke ich es fehlt nur die richtige Programmierung.

Aber wie gesagt ich kenne mich nicht aus

Can you see the source code? Or is it a paid service on a website?

For a paid website they could get an API Key without the whole world seeing it.

In HA you can’t setup anything without having all the passwords and api keys yourself.

I’ll ask them and share the response when ABRP answers me.

Es tut mir leid, ich werde den Text unten nicht ins Deutsche übersetzen, weil er zu technisch für Google Translate ist und ich kein Deutsch spreche.

ABRP Live API was simple to use. See the documentation here:

Iternio Telemetry API
    The Iternio Telemetry API allows your application to send data to A Better Routeplanner for use in driving with live data, and helping us improve our car…
    documenter.getpostman.com

I have been playing with it for the past 2 weeks for Hello #

IMG_4146.jpg

From my exchange with Iterno, their OAuth API is under reconstruction.

it would make it smooth for users, to generate user/vehicle token. For the moment they recommend using the “Generic” live data method in ABRP. Where each user clicks on generate token and copy/past it in the app making use of it (hello # or HA)

The obstacle: for hello # they provided an API Key, without which all of this is blocked. I don’t see how they would give each user an API Key.

I only hope their new future OAuth API is an answer to this need we have for individual projects in HA and such.

I see you use

=====

Ich sehe, dass du es benutzt

Code
                retval["charging_power"] = ValueWithUnit(
                    float(evStatus["chargeUAct"]) * float(evStatus["dcChargeIAct"]) * -1, "W"
                )

in Hello # we used this logic:

=====

in Hello # haben wir diese Logik verwendet:

6751W is the same value shown by the car, not 3642W. I don't think you should use dcChargeIAct. Nor do I know what it is when not CCS charging

EDIT: I think dcChargeIAct is for 400V values directly to the battery. So it would take the loss into account, but we don't have the voltage.

29.1 * 232 = 6751W

3642W / 232 * 400 = 6279.31 W

without loss: 6.75 kW, with loss 6.28 kW

but I don't think it's 400V precisely. I wouldn't use that calculation

======

6751 W ist der gleiche Wert, den das Auto anzeigt, nicht 3642 W. Ich glaube nicht, dass Sie dcChargeIAct verwenden sollten. Ich weiß auch nicht, was es ist, wenn kein CCS-Ladevorgang erfolgt

EDIT: Ich denke, dcChargeIAct ist für 400-V-Werte direkt an der Batterie. Es würde also den Verlust berücksichtigen, aber wir haben nicht die Spannung.

For pre-conditioning control entity, I never found it in HA. I remember seeing an error that the entity could not be loaded and when I looked at GitHub I saw your message saying it was not stable. So I just assumed you knew it didn't load.

When I search for entities without area, I don't find it either.

I just found it under a different name when searching for entities.... awesome! I'll test it

=====

Was die Vorkonditionierungskontrolleinheit betrifft, habe ich sie in HA nie gefunden. Ich erinnere mich an einen Fehler, der besagte, dass die Entität nicht geladen werden konnte, und als ich mir GitHub ansah, sah ich Ihre Meldung, dass sie nicht stabil sei. Daher habe ich einfach angenommen, dass Sie wussten, dass es nicht geladen wurde.

Wenn ich nach Entitäten ohne Fläche suche, finde ich sie auch nicht.

Ich habe es gerade unter einem anderen Namen gefunden, als ich nach Entitäten gesucht habe.... großartig! Ich werde es testen

Es sollten eigentlich seit Version 0.3.0 sowohl die Vorklimatisierung als auch der DeviceTracker als Entität zur Verfügung stehen. Aktuell habe ich nicht sonderlich viel Zeit daran zu entwickeln, aber ich habe mit Sitz-/ und Lenkradheizung Ansteuerung begonnen.

Automatisch übersetzen:

soll die Vorkonditionierung funktionieren? Ich dachte, es wäre noch nicht fertig. Ich kann kein Steuerelement sehen und habe beim Start nur eine Fehlermeldung gesehen. Ich kann mitteilen, ob es funktionieren soll.

Bin ich auch der Einzige, bei dem die falsche Ladeleistung angezeigt wird?

Die Berechnung ist korrekt, wenn ich dem Python-Code glaube, aber 29,1 * 232 = 6751 W, nicht 3642 W, wie ich in der letzten Stunde auf meinem HA sehen kann:

========

English original:

is the preconditioning supposed to work? I thought it was not ready. I can't see any control and only saw error message on startup. I can share if it's supposed to work.

also am I the only one with wrong charge power showing?

The calculation is correct if I believe the Python code, but 29.1 * 232 = 6751W, not 3642W as I can see for the past hour on my HA:

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 23.57.54.png

Ich habe es jetzt ein paar mal getestet wenn ich auf der Klimatisierungsseite auf den untersten Punkt „Vorklimatisierung beenden“ klicke baut sich tatsächlich die Verbindung wieder auf!

————

I have now tested it a few times when I click on the bottom item "End pre-air conditioning" on the air conditioning page, the connection actually rebuilds itself!

When Vodafone UK 4G is fixed around my house I’ll try with turning off the seat heating even if it’s off. It should have the same effect and would not consume battery.

Can you try that before me? Or is it only possible to turn off if it’s on in iobroker?

====

Wenn Vodafone UK 4G in meinem Haus installiert ist, versuche ich, die Sitzheizung auszuschalten, auch wenn sie ausgeschaltet ist. Es sollte den gleichen Effekt haben und keine Batterie verbrauchen.

Kannst du das vor mir versuchen? Oder ist das Ausschalten nur möglich, wenn es in iobroker aktiviert ist?